1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The text of this document is the Public Offer Agreement of the Company and includes significant requirements for the provision of the services.
1.2. The Public Offer Agreement is an official document published on the Company’s website at: https://7s.ae/agreement
1.3. When paying for the services of the company, the Customer – a natural person and/or legal entity by its actions confirms the acceptance and acceptance of the provisions of this agreement specified below under the text of the Agreement and becomes the Client, and the Company and the Client jointly by the Parties to the Offer Agreement.
1.4. The Agreement of the Public Offer does not require the signature or seals by the Client, while having the legal force of the signed and sealed document.
1.5. In view of the foregoing, the Client must carefully study the text of this document. In the event that the customer does not agree with any terms and conditions, he may refuse this Offer agreement, pay and use the Company’s services.
2. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1. Under the terms of this Agreement, the Company is obliged to provide the Services specified in the invoice issued by the Company, and the Customer is obliged to pay for these Services in accordance with the amount specified in the invoice. In consideration of the service fees to be paid and the covenants and the agreements of the Company hereinafter set forth, the Company hereby provide to the Client an Internet Protocol address space. Upon authorization and execution of this agreement this Internet Protocol address space will be addressed to the provider of the Client’s choice using AS Number (ASN) provided by the Client according to the RIPE-733 document (https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-733). Client’s provider will have the authorization to announce and route this Internet Protocol address space to Client’s servers. The parties will cooperate in the event that Client’s provider or its upstream bandwidth providers require any additional documentation regarding authority and authorization to announce the Internet Protocol address space. In addition, during the Term of this agreement, the Company will promptly process any RIPE whois database updates and DNS delegations requested by the Client, as allowed by the RIPE NCC (Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre).
3. ADOPTION AND ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE AGREEMENT
3.1. The Customer accepts the Offer by prepayment of the Company’s Services in respect of which the Offer Agreement is concluded. Acceptance by the Client of this Agreement means that the Client fully agrees with all the provisions of this Agreement.
3.2. Carrying out the Acceptance of the Offer in the manner specified in Cl. 3.1 of the Agreement, the Customer warrants that the Client is acquainted, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement in the form in which they are stated.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. The Company undertakes:
– Organize and ensure the proper provision of the Services prior to the Agreement.
– Use personal data and other confidential information about the Client only for the provision of the Services.
4.2. The Company has the right:
– Unilaterally determine the value of any services provided and change the terms of this Agreement.
– Use the services of any individuals and legal entities for the purpose of qualitative and timely fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement.
– Require payment for services rendered.
– To refuse the Client in the provision of services in case of non-payment (incomplete payment) for services within the terms established by the Agreement, if the application for services is not provided in time.
– Receive from the Client any information necessary to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement. In the event of failure to provide or incomplete / incorrect provision of information by the Customer, the Company has the right to suspend the performance of all obligations under the Agreement before providing the requested information.
4.3. The Client is obliged:
– Timely and fully pay the Company the cost of the Services provided in the manner and within the time and amount specified in this Agreement.
– Provide the Company with all documents, information and data necessary to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement.
– Do not disclose confidential information and other data provided by the Company in connection with the implementation of this Agreement.
4.4. The Client has the right:
– Require the Company to provide information on the organization and provision of proper provision of Services under the Agreement.
– Require proper and timely provision of Services by the Company.
5. TERMS OF SERVICE PROVISION
5.1. Terms for the provision of services are negotiated individually with the Client. Terms start to be calculated from the moment of receipt by the Company of all required amount of information from the Client.
6. COST OF SERVICES
6.1. The cost of the Services under the Agreement is determined by the Company in accordance with the Fees posted at the Company’s website at https://7s.ae, separate services are negotiated with the Company’s employees.
6.2. Payment for the Services under this Agreement is made on the basis of a 100% prepayment and in the manner prescribed by this Agreement.
6.3. The customer is solely responsible for the correctness of payments made by them. The moment of payment is the receipt of funds to the Company’s current account.
6.4. The Company reserves the right to change the Tariffs at its discretion.
6.5. Tariffs are indicated for standard services. In the case where additional provision of the Services is required, the cost may be increased accordingly.
6.6. The fee for the Services provided by the Company is non-refundable and does not include Tariffs of banks and other organizations involved in the provision of services.
6.7. In the event that the Customer provides incomplete, unreliable or inconsistent information that has affected the result of providing the Services to the Client, the Company reserves the right not to return to the Customer the payment made for this Service.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.1. The Parties are responsible for the failure or improper performance of their obligations under the Agreement in accordance with applicable law of the UAE.
8. CONCLUSION, AMENDMENT, TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
8.1. The moment of conclusion of this Agreement is the moment of transfer of payment to the Company’s bank or financial account.
8.2. The Client enters into the Offer Agreement voluntarily, with the Client:
– fully acquainted with the terms of the Offer;
– fully understands the subject of the Offer and conditions of the Offer Agreement;
– fully understands the meaning and consequences of their actions with respect to the conclusion and execution of the Offer Agreement.
8.3. The Client has all the rights and powers necessary to conclude and execute the Offer Agreement.
8.4.The Customer has the right at any time to unilaterally withdraw from the Company’s Services. In the event of a unilateral refusal of the Customer from the Company’s services, the payment made is not refundable.
8.5. On all issues not regulated by this Agreement, the parties are guided by the laws of the UAE.